html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Episode 285: The Tale of Tales Of Rocky Point Park


This week we interview Jason Mayoh, creator not only of the Tales Of Rocky Point Park graphic novel, but also the director of the Tales Of Rocky Point Park film! Wow! We learn about his entire career, from his beginnings as a production assistant, working through art departments, storyboarding, to finally appearing on this podcast, which I think he called "the pinnacle of anyone's career." Not sure if that has any shred of truth. But he's a good guy and it was such a fun interview.
~ Brad
P.S. I freaked the hell out when I found out he did the storyboards for the "The Town" with Ben Affleck!! I flipped my shit! - Chuck

Web Couliers:
PROMO: The Tales Of Rocky Point Park website

No comments: