html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

#402 - Mario Maker 2, Brads Discord Drama, and Glass

I start this week with a cute lil' story about my dad and his struggles with technology. Chuck talks about the assistant-hiring process he is currently developing/going through, then we talk about Gina's new craft beer blog. Chuck talks about his mania for Mario and we speculate about the newly-announced Mario Maker 2. Chuck explains (without spoilers) the documentary "Abducted In Plain Sight," then we talk about Chuck selling his laptop to a non-tech-savvy individual. I explain some weird online drama in the Discord surrounding one of my favorite mobile games and Chuck is gleeful at my discomfort. Chuck tells me about his Valentine's Day dinner at a very fancy restaurant. We then offer a SPOILER-FREE review of the M. Night Shyamalan movie "Glass" and our thoughts about the trilogy. From there, we make it very clear we are going into spoiler territory and discuss a SPOILER-FULL review of the film.
Closing the show this week is fellow Paper + Plastick Records' artist The Jukebox Romantics with their song Jerry Gallo's Dead!
- Brad

No comments: