html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

#456 - The Impractical Jokers Movie, Brad's Mobile Game Addiction, and A Pup In Peril!

Chuck and I are back at it this week! Chuck calls the Chubies to action, then I offer a heartfelt apology to Chuck for assuming the worst of some of his previous preferences. Chuck tells me all about his Valentine's Weekend with his wonderful girlfriend Gina and the many restaurants he tried. I talk about quitting a mobile game I had played for over 600 days. I tell Chuck about the February 2020 version of Pechakucha in Providence, then we get into an in-depth discussion about what the Impractical Jokers movie means to us as independent comedians. We wind things up with a story about Chuck's horrible week, and a moment of fear for his pup, Swiss Miss!
- Brad

No comments: