html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Friday, May 8, 2020

#466: Brad Blunders, The Last of Us 2, and Days N' Daze

We all make mistakes, right? Well, I talk about two mistakes I've made recently and chuckle at my innocent idiocy in regards to both groceries and garbage. From there, we shift to a "The Rohrer You Know" segment about shingles. Gross! Chuck tells me about the new Universal theme park opening in 2023. We discuss films getting "IMAX releases" on VD as well as a comedy festival airing this weekend on NBC. We talk about the HBO docuseries based on the Michelle McNamara book "I'll Be There In The Dark." We discuss the leaks from NaughtyDog's new game "The Last of Us 2" and the culture of fandom that produced them. We talk about movies we've watched recently - Creed, Creed II, The Goonies, and Bad Trip. I talk about making playlists with people I work with. Chuck gushes over the new album by Days N' Daze, and we close with updates about the Universal studios versus AMC theatres. The closing song is "Langley" by Sully Banger.
- Brad
MP3 Download | FB Vid

No comments: