html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Friday, July 3, 2020

#473 - Reminiscing About a Normal Summer

Yo yo yo! It's Chuck and I am coming at you from a filming trip in New Jersey with Tell 'Em Steve-Dave! I am spending the next week at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash working with the TESD guys. This trip kind of came up last minute, Brad was also going on vacation, and we did not have time to record a new episode before I left. I was racking my brain on what we could do for an episode, and ultimately I decided that maybe a little trip down memory lane to LAST summer would be fun, in this time where we can't do so many things that are normal for us.
This is a little episode with clips of all the normal stuff we'd be doing (our live comedy shows, our hosting gigs for food events, playing concerts, going to see comedians and musicians, etc) if there wasn't a pandemic on our hands. Hopefully you guys will have a fun time with us reminiscing, and we can all look forward to a future where everyone can spend time together again enjoying life.
- Chuck
MP3 Download

No comments: