html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Monday, December 21, 2020

#498 - Christmas 2020 - The Rohrer You Know: Frosty, The Grinch, and Rudolph

This is a special Christmas episode! Rather that sit in a studio/my kitchen to record, Chuck and I are mobile! We drive around and look at Christmas lights to boost our holiday spirit! And hopefully yours! After a quick tale of game-console-related retail success this season, we then offer "The Rohrer You Know" - a segment in which I educate Chuck on things he'd like to know about! In this case, we look at three popular TV specials: Frosty the Snowman, Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas!, and Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. In between stopping at houses to gawp at the marvelous displays, I provide Chuck with trivia and behind-the-scenes information about these Christmas classics! I also offer a plot synopsis of the sequel "Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas In July" and it is absolutely bonkers. We close with a listener email and drive home safely!
- Brad (and here are the pictures I took of the lights!)

MP3 Download

No comments: