html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, September 2, 2021

#536 - The Film "Cherry," Chuck's Fancy Weekend, and A Song For Brad

Chuck got into a surprising confrontation in a parking lot. Did he handle it the right way? Who escalated things past the point of peaceful resolution? We then read some listener emails, including one listener surviving a confrontation of his own with a naked (and psychotic!) man. We discuss our fighting strategies for both naked and non-naked opponents. I tell Chuck about my trip to see "Into the Woods" put on by a local theater group and Chuck loves my misadventures. Chuck tells me about his fancy trip to the Newport Polo Grounds with a variety of local influencers. He then tells me about his trip to get a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy (the van) and how it led him to a new fancy seafood place. We talk about The Big Lebowski as well as the movie Cherry, directed by the Russos and starring Tom Holland. We close the episode with the debut of a listener-submitted song about me (Brad)! A poem by "Little Jack" set to music by The Famous Sandhogs! About me! What the heck?!
- Chuck

MP3 Download

No comments: