html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, March 3, 2022

#560 - Chuck's Throuple, Googly Eyes, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

After some VERY fun nonsense to start out the episode, Chuck talks about the disappointment (and opportunites) of his recently canceled show opening for Bowling For Soup. A struggle every performer can identify with! Chuck tells about his thrifting adventures and I hate it! We talk about Chuck's (mis?)understanding about a dinner with a friend and his wife. Chuck makes a strong case for the googly eye emoji as the most useful tool on his phone. Chuck tells me how the Tuesdays guys hated What Celebrity Is In My Bed. We wax ecstatic about Dying Light 2, I tell Chuck about losing heat in my apartment. I am not very excited about The King's Man, we try not to dwell on it. After a spoiler-free review of the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Chuck goes through the entire plot of the film so I don't have to watch it! What a great friend!
- Brad
MP3 Download

No comments: