html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, March 29, 2018

#356 - The Story of Eat Drink RI



Get your feedbag on for this one! Chuck tells me about the New England Craft Wine, Beer, and Food Fest he went to last weekend. We discuss the recent RI Food Fights Spectacular Cookie Smackdown and our experiences as judges. After that, we are joined by Dave Dadekian and Katie Kleyla of Eat Drink RI. We talk about the amazing food options in the area, the amazing food events they are putting on in the near future, and amazing local high school mascots. We get into their food/event planning background and talk about how their company came about. If you listen to this, I guarantee you will not eat a gas station rib sandwich for lunch at work tomorrow. (Or you will and feel VERY guilty about it).
- Brad


1 comment:

Jaisy Bonie said...

I happened to be lucky that my friend couldn't find a date for an event so he generously took me with him, which happened to be one of the best experience for me in recent times. I was lucky enough to see this place. If you get a chance to check these NYC venues out please do so.