html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, March 7, 2019

#404 - Brad's Physics Problem, Equality In Friendships, and The New TESD Videos

We start out this week with a very long tangent about equality in friendship - a subject we continue to try and figure out! I seamlessly tie in a plug for our sponsor, then we work on some listener emails about book recommendations, predatory behavior, hypnotism, and the app Discord. I tell Chuck about an annoying problem I had at church last weekend and he laughs himself sick at my expense. He then tells me about the new Coodle Pillow, as well as a trip to see Kevin James do stand-up at the Comedy Connection in East Providence. Chuck then pulls back the curtain on two new Tell 'Em Steve-Dave videos - Episode 400.1 and Makin' Haystory! Crazy!
Closing the show this week is Paper + Plastick Records' artist Divided Heaven with their song Home For The Summer!
- Brad

No comments: