html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, June 10, 2021

#524 - Chuck Gets Toasted and Brad Gets Ghosted

Chuck opens by telling me how he tried to reduce the skimp-age on his Panera order. I counter with a tip for reducing the skimpage at Chipotle or other burrito places. Chuck tells me about the Mark Normand documentary he assembled (?) and the Patreon's success. We then talk about our sun-filled weekend. A nice long walk on the bike path, a pool day, some seafood, shaved shoulders, electric bikes, maximum SPF numbers...really getting into a summer feeling! We get WEIRD during this conversation! We then focus on some news, with the renewal of "I Think You Should Leave," the 30 for 30 about Space Jam 2, Rob Zombie's The Munsters, a possible Sunset Overdrive sequel, a new behind-the-scenes of Disney Parks show, and our excitement for Loki and the next Thor movie. I then talk about a woman ghosting me after listening to a previous episode of the podcast.
- Brad

MP3 Download

No comments: