html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Episode 289: The Shining, Halloween Activities, and The Interrupters


Chuck and I dive right into talk about some stuff we did the week of Halloween. Chuck went to see "The Shining" in theaters and we break it down. He also watched the documentary Room 237 and we break THAT down. I know it's not cool to say about our own podcast, but I really enjoyed this conversation. Chuck relays tales from his exciting weekend to me, we talk about our trip to Boston to see WWE Hell in a Cell (in costume)!
We talk about Chuck's band Senior Discount opening for Strung Out, Hannibal Burress' new podcast, and the treasure trove of pop culture that arrived in mid-October: the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 teaser, the Nintendo Switch announcement, the Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer, the new Blink-182 video, and the trailer for Logan. Whoa mama! We also chat about some recent very entertaining issues of Spider-Man and Deadpool
We close this week by reviewing the recent show by The Interrupters at Brighton Music Hall in Boston. Also a fun conversation! I'm full of myself!
~ Brad

Web Couliers:
There are no Web Couliers this week.

No comments: