html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, June 11, 2020

#470 - Judd Apatow's Comedy Documentaries, Frank Turner/NoFX Collaoration, and "I'm Lactose"

We start out with our feelings on the Black Lives Matter movement. Spoiler alert: we support it. After that, Chuck claims that people often say "I'm lactose" when they mean "I'm lactose intolerant" and I am NOT having it. Chuck shares some lil' stories from his past week including losing a credit card. We discuss the Frank Turner/NoFX split album coming out in July, then talk about the upcoming Judd Apatow-produced George Carlin documentary. Chuck tries to get me excited for some new Metal Slug games, then we speculate about casting additions to the MCU. I talk about movies I've watched recently, including Hell or High Water. Chuck raves about his renewed love for This Is The End, then offers thoughts on Zombieland 2. He tells me about starting the show Breaking Bad, then we close with a quick discussion about his new car and look to social media to find out if other people are cool with "I'm lactose."
- Brad
MP3 Download | FB Vid

No comments: