html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, December 9, 2021

#548 - Chuck Loves Hawkeye, Brad's Memory Lane, and The Deli Encounter

We start out by welcoming my new Secret Santa pals to the podcast, as I'm certain they're listening. Chuck accuses me of plying him with alcohol in a bit that I hated immediately. Chuck talks about the move to Staten Island. He waxes ecstatic about the Disney Plus series Hawkeye, which I am not caught up on. Our ecstacy wanes as we discuss the MCU movie "Eternals." At that point, we remember we need to plug our upcoming shows at Smodcastle and the Comedy Connection. Chuck tells me about Ghostbusters: Afterlife, then we talk about the effects of his COVID diagnosis. From there, I talk about my trip to Indiana and the discovery of notes from a high-school sweetheart. Chuck then talks about a possible new sweetheart he encountered at the deli counter at the supermarket near his Staten Island place. We then close with a new segment called "Staton Island," where Chuck talks about how he spends his time at his place in New York to make the lonely hours seem less lonely.
- Brad
MP3 Download

No comments: