html {overflow-x: hidden;}

Thursday, July 11, 2019

#422 - Spider-Man: Far From Home, Our Independence Weeks, and Stranger Things 3

Big talk this week! Chuck and I haven't talked to each other in over a week! We talk about weird things that happened today including a call center employee going off on me over the phone! We talk about our shows together in Hartford and East Providence and all the events surrounding them. After that, I regale Chuck with my tale of family time back in Indiana and he tells me about changing traditions out here in Rhode Island. Once we are caught up on our weeks, we discuss Stranger Things season 3 (no spoilers), then give a spoiler-free review of Spider-Man: Far From Home. After a very clear warning, we then launch into a spoiler-full discussion of the film and include everything we liked and didn't like. But most of it is like.
- Brad

No comments: